Fiber-reinforced FRP sand sandwich pipe has reliability, safety and economy. It is mainly used for buried pipes and long-distance pipelines. It has the characteristics of light weight and high strength, corrosion resistance, long service life, and low operating and maintenance costs. It can be used for construction The project saves a lot of money.
1. Lightweight and high-strength: The specific gravity of the FRP sandwich pipe is 1.65 ~ 2.0. For the unit weight of the same pipe diameter, only 1/3 of the carbon steel, FRP pipe is only 1/5 of the cast iron pipe, 1/10 of the prestressed concrete pipe, reducing hoisting costs and increasing installation speed during construction .
2. Good hydraulic characteristics: This characteristic is particularly prominent in the field of water supply and drainage, and its hydraulic characteristics are good.
(1) It can save pipe network pumping costs. (2) Reduce the pipe diameter. (3) Shorten the pumping time.
(4) The FRP pipe does not foul for a long time, and does not need to be cleaned, so that the water quality is not subject to secondary pollution.
3. Good water and corrosion resistance: FRP sand-containing pipes have excellent corrosion resistance, which reduces the cost of anticorrosion and prolongs the service life. At the same time, the water quality is not subject to secondary pollution because it does not rust. It can also be used to transport sewage, mud, seawater and other media.
4. Pressure resistance: Design and manufacture pipes and fittings according to the pressure required by the process, and perform a hydraulic test at 1.5 times the pressure required by the process.
5. The interface has good sealing performance, no leakage, no breakage, and increased water supply safety and reliability.
6, non-toxic, can be used to transport drinking water.
2. Applications ◆ Drinking water pipelines and water distribution pipes ◆ Sewage pipes and rainwater pipes ◆ Agricultural irrigation pipes 3. The main molding process is controlled by the computer, and the lining is manufactured on the core mold according to the same process as the fiber-wound glass steel pipe. After the gel, the structural layer is wound according to the designed line shape and thickness, and the mortar mixed with quartz sand and resin is wound in the structural layer, and finally the outer protective layer is wound.
4. Raw and auxiliary materials: resin, chopped fiber, continuous glass fiber and quartz sand.
5. Product specification diameter: DN100-4000
Pressure rating: 0.1MPa, 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa
Stiffness grade: SN1250, SN2500, SN5000, SN10000.
Length: 6m, 12m